Looking for something active to do? Sign up for a sand volleyball league at your favorite pub, Maloney’s! Volleyball league starts again in April. You can signup and pay online.
League fees of $120 per team for one season or $200 for both. Must pay before league begins. You’ll be able to pay online after filling out your registration form at the bottom of the page. Please select the correct form for the season!
Spring league: April 11th to June 27th (dates tentative on weather)
Summer league: July 7th – October 10th (dates tentative on weather)
All team members must sign a waiver before they can play!
- Your team will play on the same night throughout the whole season, when the regular season is complete a tournament will be held to decide the 1st and 2nd place winners of the season. The tournament will be held on the same night as your team’s regularly scheduled games.
- The tournament will decide two winners, 1st and 2nd place, for each “night” of volleyball. For example, if your team plays on Sunday, there will be a 1st and 2nd place winner for Sunday. As well as for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Each 1st and 2nd place team will receive a gift card.
- $200 for 1st place.
- $100 for 2nd place.
- Dates and times of the tournament are TBD and can be affected by weather related rescheduling and cancellations.
- Rules and information regarding rescheduling and cancellation policies will be provided at the beginning of the season.
- Any minor(s) caught drinking will result in automatic forfeit for the rest of the season.
- Leagues are co-ed at least 2 females are required to be on the court at all times. If you do not have enough females you can still play for fun, but the other team will record the win.
- Maloney’s is not responsible for any injuries or lost/stolen items.
- Rules will be posted inside of the bar on the door to the volleyball court.